In February of next year, APP will have been in business for 25 years. So when we say that it has been a remarkable year, we're basing that on sizable data set. We wouldn't be where we are without all of our wonderful customers and we want to share a few highlights that made this year one of our best yet:
- We were awarded the largest contract in APP history which is mostly comprised of our CryoTek Pipe Shoes that are being used on a grassroots LNG facility in Maryland.
- We won major projects such as Kinder Morgan BP Splitter Project, Chevron Phillips Cedar Bayou Expansion, Port Arthur Ethylene Expansion, ExxonMobil NAG Project, Flint Hills Ethylene Expansion, HESS Stampede and Anadarko Heidelberg Platform.
- We launched an updated website, including our new blog and tech downloads sections
- We redesigned and printed a new product catalog — download your copy
- We broadened the scope of our supply to include hanger components, t-slides and miscellaneous metallic supports.
- We added new ProTek products including ProTek Rod, ProTek Slide Plates and ProTek Flat Plate
- We achieved milestone improvements in manufacturing capacity for ProTek Wear Pads and CryoTek Pipe Shoes.
As always, we're proud to be your first choice for your pipe support needs and wish you all the happiness this holiday season and prosperity in the New Year!